What better way to celebrate Idaho wine, then pairing it with your favorite restaurant, wine shops and retail stores?
June 3rd Winemaker dinner – Telaya wine Co.
· 6:30pm on State & Lemp
· Kick off Idaho wine month with Telaya at State & Lemp. $135 per person includes tax and gratuity.
June 5th First Thursday – Williamson Orchards & Vineyards
· 5-9pm Bricolage on 6th Street, Boise ID 208-459-7333
· Join Williamson for wine tasting as you enjoy the featured artist.
Meet the Winemaker – Orchard House
· 14949 Sunny Slope Rd, Caldwell ID 208-459-8200
· The featured winery for the week’s “meet the winemaker” is Williamson Vineyards. Visit the winemaker and enjoy wine by the glass and bottle.
Whitewater Rafting – Telaya Wines
· Hells Canyon 208-949-6613
· Join Telaya Wine Company and America’s Rafting Company in the deepest canyon in North America for 4 days of whitewater rafting and 3 nights of delicious food and wine. Each day will start with a decadent breakfast to get your energy started for a day on the river, and end with a five course meal that is expertly paired with the wine list for the night and cooked in Dutch ovens.
· 4 days of whitewater rafting and 3 nights of delicious food and wine.
The whole month of june is Jam packed with events relating to wine and wine events here locally. Go jump in the fun and see what Idaho wine has to offer. A full list of information can be found here http://wine.idaho.gov/Events/
So go get yourself a glass and drink up and support your local wineries, Cheers! Plus with this many fun events going on who wouldn't want to join in the fun?