Monday, May 19, 2014

Tulip Festival

I visited my sorority sister Brittany in Seattle and we made a trip to the Tulip Festival. 

There were Pink tulips. 


Purple Tulips. 


Red Tulips.


These fire & ice tulips. 


My rain boots were laughed at until the rain started. 


Tulip Festival #selfie


Hot Pink Tulips.


Here's a picture of the three of us at the Tulip Festival. 

It was super windy and rainy that day, but hey it's Seattle. 


They also had daffodil fields. 

They have Tulip Wineries.

I wanted my picture under this Canadian flag, but it kept smacking me in the face and the wind. 







Eyes still closed from getting smacked in the face. 



And again. 


They took me to the pier. 


Here is all of us in West Seattle. 


It was such a fun trip visiting some of my greatest friends for the Tulip Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment