Sunday, March 2, 2014

St Patty's Day Craft Beer Party

We recently moved, so we are doing a house warming party. What is a party without a theme right? Party till you're green! Is our new theme. Inviting over our near and dearest to eat, drink and be Irish. 

Here are some of the things I found on both pinterest and etsy that I'm going to try and copy for my own party needs. Feel free to follow me here for links to these great ideas. 




We are going to incorporate a craft beer tasting, because what is St. Patty's day without beer right? Hide the brand and have everyone take a tag and rate their favorite beer. 


I feel like bottled water is always the first to go at parties so it wouldn't be complete without it. Oh and Guinness. This time next year I plan to be in Ireland celebrating St Patty's day with the Irish and figuring out just how wrong I've been doing it. Did you know the color for St Patty's day was originally blue and slowly changed over to green? I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet, but I do know that I'm considering wearing blue for that very reason. 

Cheers to you this St. Patty's day and may you have a safe and happy holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment