Saturday, March 22, 2014

How to attract abundance into your life - Checking in

I wrote this blog for my work page, and thought it was also worth sharing here. 

We take resolutions pretty seriously around the #kfteam we have BIG dreams and things we want to accomplish, the good news is there is an abundance of dreams to go around. Our broker Ronda Conger showed us a gentleman who wrote a book sorry can’t remember the name about where you pick one word to focus on for the year and think, feel and believe in that word.

Mine is “Abundance” and what that means to me is an abundance of love, friends, family, wealth, and houses to go around. It could mean something similar or different to you. I’m going to go over a couple of ways to attract more abundance into your life.

Step one to living an abundant life is to love what I do for a living, check! When you do something you are passionate about, there’s an energy and power in the work you do that will translate into success and abundance. Do what you love, don’t focus on money and abundance will follow.

  • ·         See the world as an abundant, providing, friendly place. – When you change the way you look at things you see the world differently. You will see the world as a friendly place where people’s intentions are genuine and a world of abundant possibilities. You will see the world as providing vs. restrictive. You will see a world that wants you to be successful and abundant, rather than one that conspires against you.
  • ·         Affirm: I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am- Your goal is to eliminate any distance between what you desire and that from which you pull it into your life.
  • ·         Think of love that you have as plentiful – for example love that you give your children doesn’t deplete your ability to also love your spouse or friend.
  • ·         Think of time as plentiful, not running out – take a deep breath and enjoy your time now!
  • ·         Savor interdependence – you are not alone, ever.
  • ·         Share your “abundance” with others. – if you are lucky enough to have a lot of money, share with others. If you have great knowledge of a particular field, teach it freely.
  • ·         Express gratitude. Be thankful that you have so much and not worried about what someone else has.
  • ·         Abundance is lifelong friendships – my passion and energy is in my friendships; in so many ways my friends become like family to me and help me see the world as a more prosperous place.
  • ·         Abundance is love- do what you love is the first step and the second is to surrender. Surrender to the experience of what unfolds when you follow your heart. Abundance will flow into your life through many different forms as it did mine.



Also, I learned through my research of my great word that the symbol of abundance is a money tree! I never knew that “money trees” were a real thing I just assumed it was a figure of speech. The day I learned of this I rushed right out and bought a money tree and having never owned a plant before it was a scary venture at first, but I’m happy to report my money tree is alive and well and growing “abundantly.”


What have you done to attract abundance into your life? What does abundance mean to you? Wishing you an abundance of happiness, health and wealth in 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment