Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chairs!

Things have been way more than crazy around the apartment main front which is why I probably forgot to post these pictures. I ordered these two chairs from Target online, free shipping over $50 HELL YES! I loved the tufted one and my roommate loved the floral and truth be told I just couldn't decide if we were the super formal people who had to have matchy matchy chairs in the living room or if we were more kitschy and laid back. I went with laid back but don't get me wrong I think about having matching chairs more than I probably suspected I did. 

Here is my purple soft lovely chair I miss so much right now. 


Here is our floral purple chair, hey who knows maybe this guy could go to the other side of the room and I get another tufted one thoughts? 


Here are our cutesy chairs together. I miss my stuff right now because my roommate and I are currently homeless while they re-build our apartment because of the mold in there. Rumor has it they  might be done this week and we might get to go home before Christmas. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment