Saturday, June 18, 2011

American Flag Black and White Photography


I took these photos of some family American Flags 3 of them layered on top of eachother. I think its interesting how much symbols and color play on the images held in our minds. Even though these photos are in black in white, I still hold the true red, white, and blue colors in my mind. I researched the history of the American Flag this last semester for my US History class and became intrigued by the deep symbolism tied to the American Flag and our beliefs wrapped up in our flag.

4 comments:

  1. Would like to use the first photo on my website, with your permission.

    AMERICAN CONSTITUTION COMMITTEE

    omega1001@netzero.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like that, can you provide a link to your site so that I can use it in my artist resume? And use my name with the image if possible. Please keep me posted on details, Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I would like to use this for a blog with your permission. I can email you as weel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to use this for a blog with your permission. I can email you as weel

    ReplyDelete